Business Developer (Full time)
INFOVINE Solutions is looking for a candidate that will be an excellent addition to our company culture, where we value flexibility, collaboration, and excellence.
The candidate will perform key accounts management functions which include but may not be limited to the following:
- Prepare proposals and/or contracts.
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan that meets or exceeds quota targets.
- Research and prospect to make outbound cold calls or emails to prospective customers.
- Appropriately qualify all leads and establish an action plan.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects for the organization.
- Pitch products and services to possible leads, customers, and partners
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Prepare marketing presentations, proposals, and collaterals if necessary
- Prepares weekly / monthly reports on tasks performed
- May manage client events; see to it that our service offered during events is fulfilled.
- Other tasks assigned/requested by his / her manager.
- Open to candidates who possess a Degree in Advertising/Media, Business, Information Systems / Technology, Marketing, or equivalent
- Has relevant experience in the IT / software industry
- Has brand and product management skills
- Experience in generating sales for a company
- Knowledgeable in digital trends (especially regarding mobile apps)
- Proficient in using Google applications (i.e. Google docs, Google Drive, etc)
- Sales Negotiation, Strategic Thinking, and Persuasion Skills
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to meet with clients and go to events when necessary
Fresh Grad / Entry Level
IT and Software
Bachelor's degree graduate
IT Services, Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing